What’s new in the 2.2 update:
– Terrain height doubled to 256 blocks
– Increased number of inventory slots to 10
– Fixed glitches when too many complex blocks in one place
– Added flat island mode
– Added Great White sharks
– Tools overhaul
– Terrain generation overhaul
– New lighting model
– Food takes longer to rot, rotten food turns into compost
– Rain drops generate particles when striking ground
– Added starting location option: Easy, Medium and Hard
– Added Mimosa trees
… and many more: full list of over 70 changes on our website
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, make traps and grow plants. Tailor clothes and hunt over 30 real world animals for food and resources. Build a shelter to survive cold nights and share your worlds online. Ride horses, camels or donkeys and herd cattle to protect them from predators. Blast your way through the rock with explosives. Build complex electric devices. Craft custom furniture. Paint. Use pistons to build moving machines. Farm crops and plant trees. Make and combine 40 different items of clothing to protect yourself from attacks and weather or to look smart. Play with up to 3 friends using split screen. Possibilities are infinite in this long-running sandbox survival and construction game series.
Day One is a free version that allows you to play for one game day, on any world. If you want to continue playing, start a new world or upgrade to full version.