Android Q (10) and above no longer supported – instead install our Fake GPS Routes Joystick App under more from developer.
A recent update to “Google play services” from June 2018 changed a few things-read the FAQ on how to uninstall updates!
We assembled a FAQ list so please read it carefully before emailing us or adding a review. It has all your questions answered. If you still need help – send us an email!
You must share your location with your friends, but the phone is almost dead, can’t locate you or the GPS accuracy is bad? Or you need to geotag those old pictures ? No problem, use our app!
Make sure to DISABLE: “HIGH ACCURACY” under LOCATION SETTINGS and leave “GPS only” (“Device only” on some phones/tablets) enabled for best results!
More features of the pro app:
– Fake GPS Go Expert mode
– Settings – change update interval, speed, altitude, accuracy, hide the icon from status bar
– Move around a location in a radius
– Better user interface
– Better spoofing
– Root support for mock location disabled
How to use:
– double tap on the map, choose your faked location and press play and the app will insert the Fake GPS location into your android phone.
To use the Fake GPS Go joystick and routes, please check under “other apps by developer”.
If you want to change your location on a browser you will need a VPNa services in connection with our app.
Please note that we will not be answering questions within the Review section of the app – if you need help, please read the help and use the support email for further assistance.
Integration with the app Tasker (Example is lat 18.89768D long: -55.0365D) :
Create a new task and add Action -> Misc -> Send Intent
– Action: com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE (to Stop add a new task and use com.incorporateapps.fakegps.STOP)
– enter 1st extra: lat:18.89768D
– enter 2nd extra: lng:-55.0365D
the “D” at the end is important so add it!
– Target: Service
Or per ADB shell:
adb shell am startservice -a com.incorporateapps.fakegps.ENGAGE –ef lat 18.897 –ef lng -55.0365
– Internet – to display the map view
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Allow mock locations under Developer settings (Applications).